Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Have you heard about the Snot?


Have you heard about the SNOT.. Gorilla Snot that is....


My son has long straight hair.. But straight doesnt mean its not going to fly everywhere, specially in school.. i tried hairspray, gel, mouse, you name it, ive tried it..

Then I remembered one of my friends shaved her sons hair into a mohawk.. I remember the little 4 yr old walking out with a huge spikey mohawk..It would stand and stay all day.. I asked her what she used.. She says Moco de Gorila(Gorilla Snot).. I said what?? I though she was playing around .. So she grabs this funny shape tube and hands it to me, sure enough..

It is called Moco de Gorila wich is Gorilla Snot.. but the botthe has it in spanish, then in smaller letters in English..I bought the one that says Sport Energizer. They have a few diffrent ones but i figured since my child runs around all day. It says it helps maintain your style all day throughout any activity, residue free and nourishes hair. I like that since its going on my 6yr olds head.

I will just say this is the best product EVER!. My son comes home with out crazy child hair. The only thing is his hairband doesnt really hold all day.. I dont have to worry about his hair. He comes home and its the same as when he left. not one hair out of place. There is no yucky residue and none of that dandruff looking stuff you get when u use certain gels and hairspray, and at less than $4 for a 11.9 oz bottle where a little goes along way, it is definetly worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment