Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Milshake Brings Everyone to the yard!

I love ice cream.. I love milshakes... I love everything. But this is about a milshake not everything :)

I wanted to make some yummy milshake but I wasnt sure what to do. I did though go off to the store to buy myself a Ninja ice crusher drink blender. I didnt know what type of ice cream i wanted to use since Im not a fan of vanilla.

What you will need:
 Ice cream ( I bought one called Cupcake Party ice cream, it has these tiny colored candy covered chocolate)
1 cup of Milk ( I used low fat)
Nutella

What you will do:
I used over half of a half a gallon tub of ice cream, milk, and about 3 tablespoons of nutella, add to blender ( I suggest you slowly add the milk that way you can controll the consistency of your milkshake. You can always add more or less.. Blend.. 

My boyfriend is not really a fan of ice cream.. I KNOW he is like a martian!!!  But somehow I sorta forced him to taste it.. He even had seconds!!.. Im guessing it was good.. My son loved it.. I loooved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment