Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Peach Puff Pastry Tarts

Peach Puff Pastry Tarts


What you wil need
Puff pastry molds
Puff pastry sheets ( tawed)
Peach preserves


For these all I used was a few sheets of tawed puff pastry squares, a couple teaspoos of preach preserves and some puff pastry molds.. I cut the squares to fit into the molds and then once patted down I added a few teaspoons of peach preserves. I lined a baking sheet with Aluminum foil and then placed then there.. baked them for about 15-20 minutes or untill golden brown.. Let cool and enjoy..

Due to the weight of the preserves it might bubble and they might not come out too perfect but they will be delicious. My son loved them, but I ate most of them.. Also what you can do with the extra puff pastry is cut it into strips , twist, and add some sugar and/or cinnamon.. Then you will have Puff Pastry Twists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment