Thursday, June 27, 2013

Laser pet toy

I purchased this Laser Pet Toy for my kitten Olive. I wanted to get her something she would enjoy. The Front of the packaging says it "Drives cats wild" so I wanted to know how true that was.. I been buying her little balls that jingle and even some that u add water and it has a little fish that floats in the middle yet none seem to interest her.. This laser came with 2 batteries,  5 diffrent tips , each was a driffrent something. One was a grasshopper, an ant, a mouse, a butterfly and then just an intensified pointer. I tried them all out and they looked pretty nice.  Its says its made from solid brass, it feels heavy and is pretty good quality, not like others that feel flimsy. My cat LOVES it. I read some reviews that claimed the batteries died really fast but so far I havent had a problem, I even have my 7yr old entertain our kitten with it. The only thing I didnt like was the fact you need to hold the button down. after a while my finger got tired. lol.. I found this toy at my local 99Cents Only store.. Over all I say it was a great buy ..

No comments:

Post a Comment