Sunday, June 16, 2013

My fathers day sammich

This is what I made my honey bunny for fathers day
Avocado bacon egg sammich


I saw this awesome picture on google and decided to make something along the lines of it. The other sandwich had jam and im not sure what else.. So I wanted to make something even yummier.. and TA DAAA!!!!

Ingredients:
2 eggs
half an avocado sliced
2 slices of smoked ham
half a tomato thinly sliced
thick cut smoked bacon
sourdough bread
butter spray

How to:

I lined up the bacon sliced on a rack in a baking sheet so the grease would drain. set the over at 375 for 10-15 mins or cook untill desired.. I dont like it super cooked.. I then sprayed the slices of toast with butter spray and slowly grilled them in an electric skillet..  sprayed both sides but only grilled on one.. after they were done I made the eggs sunny side up.. meanwhile u thinly slice the tomatoes and slice the avocado.. After you lightly grill the ham. Once everything is cook you assemble.. I did the eggs, ham, avocado, tomatoes and bacon ..It really is very simple..

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment