Monday, July 1, 2013

Detangling brush review

My son has really long hair , no matter how soft or silky it is he manages to get it so tangled that it takes me about 20 minutes to detangle it.  It might not seem that long but when u are trying to brush it so gently so u dont have a screaming 7 yr old on your hands trust me, 20 minutes seems like hours..
I bought the Goody Tanglefix brush wich is like the as seen on tv Hair Bean at Walmart for $7.99. Its really light and the bristles are plastic, small and thin that i didnt think it would even work. Let me tell you this brush cut trough the childs knots in less than 2 minutes without any complain or hair fallout. I was AMAZED, relieved and happy!! No more fighting with this child. I also tried it on my curly frizzy damp hair and it brushed it out so quick I literaly yelled "YESSS!"
I took a trip to Ross and found the Hair Bean for $2.99 and had to grab it. THis one came with its own case. Now I have one for my child and one for me!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment