Monday, July 15, 2013

Ham and cheese turnovers.. super easy

Ham and cheese puff pastry turnovers are super easy..
All you  need is:
Puff pasty square sheets. I get mine precut
canadian bacon (wou can use any filling)
motzarella cheese

All I did was cut the canadian bacon into small pieces alond with the cheese... you canuse shredded but I didnt have any. You fill them half of the square , kiddy corner..but dont over do it or the cheese will all ooze out while baking.. Then you just lightly brush some water around the edges. I used my finger. And press close.. I used a fork for the indentations on the sides.. If you try to poke the top make sure you dont pierce trough the dough or the cheese will come out... Lightly butter the top or You can use butter spray.. Bake for about 15-20 min depending on your oven at 350.. I used a countertop oven so they came out faster.. when they look golden brown they are done.. once they begin to brown they will brown super quick so keep an eye on them

Enjoy

PS.. I have also stuffed these with cream cheese and chocolate.. beyond yumminess!




No comments:

Post a Comment