Monday, August 5, 2013

Nad's Eyebrow Wax Review

Lets talk eyebrows....Me personally I despise tweezing them. I hate hate HATE it!! Its painful and takes forever AND it bleeds! sort of like a gore filled slasher flick..except I love those. Tweezing.. Pain..NIGHTMARE!!

So I ussually wax my eyebrows. One quick yank and you are done. I used to buy the nair wax strips and just cut them in curves so I didnt end up waxing more than I needed too. SO I saw these Nads Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper  I figured ehhh why not. It comes with this little wax wand, cleansing towletts and cloth strips...

Make sure the eyebrows are clean,  you then grab the wand and twist it, the wax comes out frm the little hole on the top. You then rub the wax on the hair you want removed, place the cloth strip ( you can cover your entire brow with no problem since you didnt apply wax all over) and then you peel against the hair.. Its quick and even less painless than the Nair strips. When you finish you simple rinse the cloth strips and the wax and hair come right off. I didnt experience any redness,pain, irritation or even bleed spots.. I can honestly say I LOVE this product.. I found this at Wal Mart for under $7, tottaly worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment