Sunday, August 11, 2013

Best Muffin Mix

I love muffins. I hate making them from scratch sometimes, ok most of the time...so I will buy the mixes.. I discovered The Marie Callender's muffin mixes at the 99 cents only stores.. I figured Ehhh why not.. I'm glad I did.. They became my favorite mix.. apparently you can also microwave them if you are in a hurry.. All they need per pks is 1 egg, 1/3 of milk, an 2 tbs of oil.. I use EVOO..I made the cranberry and orange muffins and on this batch I used semi sweet dark chocolate chips.. I sorta got carried away and added a bit to many.. lol. I used these silicone heart molds and one pkg made 8 thick muffins... If you see this mix at the store I would definitely recommend trying it out.. Let me know if you have tried it or if you do what you thing of it....


No comments:

Post a Comment